Un Tour en Terre de Loue
77km / 4800m D+
Track in duo in 2 days (Saturday and Sunday):
Very simple principle: Choose a partner for 77 km. The first day you will accomplish the first step together, Sunday, you will terminate this trace TOGETHER. Let’s run!
Stage1 : L’origine du monde | 45 km | 3160 m D+
This year Trail n’Loue is in partnership with the “Bicentenaire Courbet” project.
We have decided for this occasion to make a new track.
- Start : Saturday April 20th at 8.30 A.M
Stage 2 : Trail du moine – 32 km
- Start : Sunday April 21rst at 9.00 a.m. in Mouthier-Haute-Pierre
Food Supplies 1rst step :
- La Visitation – km 7 (liquid and solid)
- Grange Millet – km 12,5 (liquid and solid)
- Chateauvieux-les-Fosses – km 23 (liquid and solid)
- Echevannes – km 31 (water only)
- Les Suchaux – km 37 (liquid and solid)
Food Supplies 2nd step :
- Hautepierre – km 4 (liquid and solid)
- Source de la Loue – km 12 (liquid and solid)
- Grange carré en eau – km 21 (liquid and solid)
- Longeville – km 26 (liquid and solid)
- Transfer included from Mouthier-Haute-Pierre to Ornans
- Free shuttle starts in front of the grocery (from 6.15 a.m. to 6.30 a.m.)
- Possibility to let your bag at the start, it will be taken to the finish village
Pick up your bibs :
- Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 a.m. in “Sport et Neiges” shop at Pontarlier (7 rue Mervil 25300 Pontarlier)
- Saturday from 7.00 a.m. in front of the Courbet museum in Ornans.
Time Barrier 1rst step :
Arrival limit time: 5.30 p.m. in Mouthier-Haute-Pierre
Time Barrier 2nd step :
Time Barrier at Syratu: 12.20 p.m.
Arrival limit time: 3.00 p.m. in Mouthier-Haute-Pierre
Obligatory equipment :
- Water reserve 1L
- Personal eco-cup
- Food stock
- Phone (charged) with race control center number
Recommend equipment :
- Survival blanket
- K-way / windbreaker
- Minimum 20 years old
- Medical certificate of competitive athletics or a licence in a club (FFA, FFTRI, or another federation with a Certificate of Competitive Athletics) of less than 1 year old.
130€ then 140€ per team after 12th April
Each runner is allowing to get a personal assistance only on running area (cf rules)