18km / 800m D+
This track is part of the 2019 Challenge Trail Court Procompta.
Start : Saturday 20 April at 3.00 P.M in Mouthier-Haute-Pierre
Food supplies :
- Hautepierre – km7 (liquid and solid)
- Source de la Loue – km12 (liquid and solid)
Pick up your bibs :
- From Friday 10.00 A.M to 7.00 P.M at “Sport et Neige” shop in Pontarlier (7 rue Mervil 25300 Pontarlier)
- From 1.00 P.M to 2.30 P.M Saturday on starting village.
Time barrier :
Arrival limit time : 6.30 P.M in Mouthier-Haute-Pierre
Obligatory equipment :
- Water reserve 0,5L
- Personal eco-cup
- Food stock
- Phone (charged) with race control center number
Recommended equipment :
- Survival blanket
- K-way / windbreaker
- Minimum 18 years old
- Medical certificate of competitive athletics or a licence in a club (FFA, FFTRI, or another federation with a Certificate of Competitive Athletics) of less than 1 year old.
21€ then 24€ after the 12th April.
Qualifying Race: More details of the race when clicking on the image.
Assistance: Each runner is allowing to get a personal assistance only on running area (cf rules)